TheNetSellers Forum Index
TheNetSellers
A safe haven to discuss online retailing in the UK (and to relax)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Click here to view all new posts in all forums

Films
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheNetSellers Forum Index -> The Public Bar Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pengy
Over 2000 Posts!
Over 2000 Posts!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really a film as such, but I'm watching the Crown series on Netflix. Might be available elsewhere as well. Anyway I think it's a really good series.
Ralph
But would YOU buy a car from this man?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately we don't have Netflix but, as per Lou's post, I have managed to see the first four Car Share Series 2. On BBC iPlayer . . Not disappointed so far. At last the silly bugger seems to waking up.

You like this

I think what I like about the series the two characters are just like two that Marie and I know. One of which for more than 40 years and suddenly the light is dawning. Rolling Eyes

Hobby and Leisure
The family store that offers low prices, and service that is remembered long after prices are forgotten..
In the Toy & Hobby business since 1969
Lou
Charming Girly
Charming Girly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is interested in watching Orange is the New Black, it's starting on Sony channel next week at 9pm.

I've heard people raving about it, but as I don't have Netflix any more I've been waiting for it to come on elsewhere.

There are a few other series on Netflix that I'm interested in, but I guess I'll have to wait longer.

Thats-Charming, for bandanas, zandanas, buff style headwear
and accessories.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ralph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was Netflix worth having?

We use Amazon Prime but I seem to have seen all the best stuff. I was thinking of swapping over for a year or two.

Hobby and Leisure
The family store that offers low prices, and service that is remembered long after prices are forgotten..
Steve
Over 2000 Posts!
Over 2000 Posts!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lou wrote:
If anyone is interested in watching Orange is the New Black, it's starting on Sony channel next week at 9pm.

I've heard people raving about it, but as I don't have Netflix any more I've been waiting for it to come on elsewhere.

There are a few other series on Netflix that I'm interested in, but I guess I'll have to wait longer.

Thanks Lou, just stuck it on series link. Don't know if it will be any good but it's always worth watching a couple to see.
Gill
Mick's Mum
Mick's Mum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have both Netflix and Amazon Prime - even with NOW TV as well, the price for all three is still well below what I was paying for Sky, so I'm happy to pay for them & have the choice. Amazon is handy anyway given all the other benefits, I must have got at least my subscription back over the past year in free book credits for slower time delivery, plus a free month for an issue I had with one product.

I don't watch all three of them every month, but then I tend to binge watch series when I get started. I'm not that into films, which is probably just as well, as I don't think any of them are so great for that.

If you are more disciplined, there's probably nothing to stop you doing Netflix for a month or two at a time. Breaking Bad is why I originally got it and that was excellent - but there's tons of other really good stuff too. Some stuff seems to flip between Netflix and Amazon, but both have plenty of their own content nowadays too.
Lou
Charming Girly
Charming Girly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We enjoyed Netflix but was finding it neglected as we have Sky and Amazon Prime. I was hoping these hot Netflix series would eventually filter into regular TV at some point and I was right.

We watched The Man in the High Tower on Amazon. Couldn't really get into series two for some reason.

Sneaky Pete on Amazon was good.

There really does seem to be a lot of "must see" tv around these days.

I recommend Breaking Bad. Thoroughly. I keep recommending it to my mum, but she declines. It's not really about drugs. But it is. It's something you have to watch to see for yourself whether you'll enjoy it.

Thats-Charming, for bandanas, zandanas, buff style headwear
and accessories.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Steve
Over 2000 Posts!
Over 2000 Posts!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the first few episodes of Breaking Bad on Spike when it launched on Sky, then the series link somehow lost it's link and I couldn't catch up again (it was on every night so by the time I realised it was too late).
Ralph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
So I see Kris Marshall has quit Death in Paradise to be replaced by Ardal O'Hanlon.

Kris Marshall for Doctor Who anyone?

Joe, you got that right.

Quote:
New Doctor Who revealed ‘as Kris Marshall takes over from Peter Capaldi and has already joined the cast for filming’

Hobby and Leisure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheNetSellers Forum Index -> The Public Bar Room All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108
Page 108 of 108

Jump to: